Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Its amazing how my memory works.... Right after something bad happens, my memory gets so painfully strong that I feel like letting go of everything. Eventually they grow stronger, making it even more difficult. And one fine day, it runs out leaving big empty spaces in my brain. I don't remember anything bad that's ever happened to me, for long. After a few months I reach a point when I have to dig through, real hard to find at-least one bit of that bad memory. But no, nothing remains. Its empty.

I love the way it works. It makes it easier for me to forgive people and their shortcomings. Life becomes worthier and I become happier.

Forgetting and thence forgiving is cool. Really, really cool.

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha! Good for u! This way u r really blessed.. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete